We specialize in early detection & prevention and are conveniently located in Nassau, Central Long Island and Suffolk County, NY.
Our Lyme disease doctors specialize in early detection and prevention. We also provide personalized attention and excellence in family medicine, podiatry, and cardiovascular care to fit the needs of each patient. Our cardiologists, podiatrist, and family physicians can see to all of your health care needs. Heart and Health Medical delivers comprehensive and compassionate health care to patients all across Long Island.
Our philosophy is to treat all patients with courtesy and respect while delivering care using the latest medical technology. Our treatment plans are tailored uniquely for each individual accordingly. We pride ourselves on informing our patients of their medical condition and specific treatment plan. We accept most medical insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, and Affordable Care Act Insurances (Obamacare). We are available late night and weekend hours. You can request an appointment online and we offer help to patients with financial hardships.
Heart and Health Medical works along with you as a team to help care for your heart and your overall well-being for a longer, healthier life. Heart and Health Medical has won the Patient Choice Award in 2008, 2009 and 2010 and was awarded Best of Long Island Cardiology 2013. Dr. Kavesteen is recognized as a “Leading Physician of the World” and the “Top Cardiologist in Babylon, NY” by the International Association of Cardiologists, and as “One of America’s Top Cardiologists 2010” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
Contact us if :
- You live in Nassau County Or Suffolk County, Long Island and need a second opinion
- You have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease
- You have a large, red, expanding rash that may look like a bull’s eye
- You’ve had a tick bite and develop weakness, numbness, or tingling, or heart problems
- You have symptoms of Lyme disease and live in Nassau County or Suffolk County – especially if you may have been exposed to ticks
Before calling it is important to make a list of questions that you may have for your doctor this will help make the most of your time with our Lyme Disease Specialist.
Here is a list of some basic questions to help ask your doctor:
- What is likely causing my symptoms or condition?
- Other than the most likely cause, what are other possible causes for my symptoms or condition?
- What tests do I need?
- What is the best course of action?
- What are the alternatives to the primary approach you’re suggesting?
- I have these other health conditions. How can I best manage them together?
- Are there any restrictions I need to follow?
- Should I see a specialist?
- Is there a generic alternative to the medicine you’re prescribing?
- Are there brochures or other printed material I can take with me? What websites do you recommend?
Don’t hesitate to ask other questions throughout your appointment at any time.
3 Locations Across Long Island
Central Long Island:
1350 Deer Park Ave
North Babylon, NY 11703
281 Middle Country Road
Middle Island, NY 11953
1070 Middle Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803